Here's Chad posing for the camera! Work it! Work it!
This snow shoeing is harder then it looks. We got a good workout to say the least.

We stopped for some lunch at Elbow Fork and it was so nice outside the sun felt great.
After snow shoeing for what felt like hours we found out we had passed our car so we decided to take a "detour" straight down this mountain side. Seeing as the avalanche danger is at severe level right now, this might not have been the best idea we've had. But we made it down, with only one minor mishap which was me losing my snowshoe...So we had to do it all over again the next day to find my snowshoe, but don't worry we found it and all is well. We had a great time and are hoping we can use our snow shoes more often...

3 comments:
That sounds so fun! You got some great pics! haha And i am relived that you found your snow shoe!
I am just relieved you didnt cause an avalanche! I worried about it all day:)
Yikes! You two are brave! I wouldn't be going off any trails! But glad you had fun, that looks like a blast! I've never been snow shoeing...might have to give it a try one of these days!
Post a Comment